Golf Academy, especially for women.
Ladies’ currently operates one of the largest women’s Golf Academies in Ontario with programs designed for non-member beginners through to competitive players. Our team of golf professionals are led by the club’s female Head Teaching Pro Jaime Steedman, and are experts in understanding a woman’s game. “The sport has historically had an intimidation factor for women, and hasn’t been the most welcoming to beginners. That is precisely what makes Ladies’ different. It is THE premier place for women to learn the game of golf,” says Steedman.
- It's good for your health; helps to reduce stress, get exercise in a beautiful natural environment and power your brain
- Great way to meet new people
- Fun way to spend time with your family and friends
- Provides excellent networking opportunities for business
What do we offer?
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Flexible schedules and affordable programs
- Golf professionals experienced in teaching women
- Beautiful Clubhouse for dining before or after instruction
- Fully stocked Pro Shop with the best in women's golf apparel
Finish up your four week program with one of our monthly Exclusive On- Course Academy Nights and experience Life at Ladies'!
Only $55 per person
Includes: One Hour Clinic, 5 Holes of Golf, Academy Gift and Reception to Follow Golf.
Friday September 29
GOLF ACADEMY POLICIES
- Payment is due upon registration for any program.
- Refunds will be paid in full, less 20% admin fee, for cancellations received up to 24 hours in advance of clinic or lesson date.
- No refunds if cancelled less than 24 hours.
- There are no make-up sessions for dates missed, with the exception of those sessions impacted by inclement weather.
- Courses require a minimum number of participants.
"I have golfed in the past, on several occasions, and never once enjoyed the game. Despite most of my experiences being at private courses that friends had graciously invited me to play at, I found them too stressful and frankly most of the staff were quite rude as being a novice golfer I was very slow.
When my friend mentioned the 6 week Learn to Golf Experience for Beginners I still have no idea why I asked if I could tag along. Happy I did. The whole experience was completely different from past experiences and it turns out that I actually like the game and maybe, with a lot more practice, I could actually be good one day. The whole learning experience was relaxed, informative, fun, just plain pleasant. Who knew! A really nice surprise was the buddy system. Another excellent idea and just so happens we have a super buddy. I have to add that I really like the Clubhouse. It's been a great experience and a great way to learn to both play & like golf."
Now a Ladies' Member.
Start your experience today!
905.889.3531 Ext. 401